I'm giving away a cute little book called, "Just for the Frill of it" by Sonya Nimri. It is a signed copy, too!!!
See the cute cover?
From the back cover:
"All you do is snip here, frill there, and pretso, you've created a hot new wardrobe---all with stuff you already own! You know all those clothes shoved in the back of your closet? Admit it, you'll never wear any of that stuff again. But Sonya Nimri has inventive ideas for turning those old duds into dreams-com-true. Cut off the neck of that pill turtleneck and make a cute purse, transform an outdated scarf into a club-worthy halter top, stitch a pile of old ties together to create a head-turning skirt---and this is just the beginning! Easy to follow step-by-steps show how to use simple sewing, gluing, and embellishing to turn boring into boho-beautiful. What are you wanting for? Grab your scissors and give your old clothes a new life---just for the frill of it!"
Here are a few sample projects from the book! Aren't they darling!
All you need to do is: (You'll earn a "drawing" for each step.) THIS MAY SOUND CONFUSING... SO, I'LL EXPLAIN...YOU REALLY ONLY NEED TO POST A COMMENT AND SIGN UP FOR UPDATES, IF YOU WANT TO DO THE EXTRA 3 ITEMS, YOU MAY ... TO HAVE 5 ENTRYS!
1. Leave a comment about"What would I want to repurpose?" (PLEASE SHARE WHICH METHODS YOU DO, IN YOUR COMMENT! SO, I CAN TRACK THEM. THANKS SO MUCH AND GOOD LUCK!)
2. Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/deniseclason
3. Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/deniseclasonstudios
4. Subscribe to my blog with email.
5. Re-tweet to your friends AND/OR post on your Facebook page. You'll need to share your Facebook name in the comment.
So, you'll have a total of 5 entries when you do the above! if you want an extra bonus!!! you can share the link on your Facebook page!